ASTHO Alumni Society
The community that supports former state and territorial health officials and provides opportunities for continued involvement with ASTHO and national public health issues.
A resource and network for former state and territorial health officials to:
- Have access to career consultation and job opportunities
- Maintain and expand your network
- Serve as an expert resource, mentor, or coach to S/THOs
- Contribute to public health policy development
- Advocate at a national level
- Continue to keep current and engage your passion for public health
- Maintain friendships
Members of the ASTHO Alumni Society shall be those former members of ASTHO who are current dues paying members of the Alumni Society. A member shall be entitled to vote on all matters coming before the ASTHO Alumni Society and shall be eligible to serve as an officer of the Society.
Join the Alumni Society
Step 1: Tell us a little about yourself
Step 2: Payment
- Annual dues are $100. For electronic payments (credit card, PayPal) please click on the "pay now" button below. To mail us your payment, please use the payment form.
Stay Connected through Alumni Society LinkedIn Group
If you are a former state or territorial health official and would like to stay connected professionally to your peers, join the ASTHO Alumni Society LinkedIn Group for free. LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network with 200 million members in 200 countries and territories around the globe.
Alumni Society Officers
Chair, Paul Halverson, Arkansas Alumnus
Past-Chair, Mary Selecky, Washington Alumna
Vice-Chair, Mark Horton, California and Nebraska Alumnus
Secretary Treasurer, Janet Olszewski, Michigan Alumna
Member-at-Large, José Montero, New Hampshire Alumnus
Alumni Member of the Board, David Lakey, Texas Alumnus
Melissa Lewis, Director, Member Engagement